We are looking for an experienced Art Director to help us designing appealing visual elements for our products. You will be at the core of the design execution from concept to completion.
Together we are always endeavoring to learn more from new challenges, pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation. Here we have a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within the same team. Art teams work closely with Product and Engineering Teams to ensure the quality and development of the products. We need someone who is excited to be part of the team to create stunning work.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Conceptualization and execution of creative work
- Develop visual concepts and ideas for the products
- Align with the product team to execute on creating game assets and environments
- Collaborating with other illustrators and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Researching and reacting to trend topics and turn them into shareable content
- Adjusting artworks by incorporating input from data and test
- Creating user-oriented designs by considering user feedback
- Continuously discover and implement new technologies
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree
- Experience in graphic design, fine art, illustration or visual arts
- Good knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of processes, pipelines and best practices of art production
- Flexible with diverse subject matters and art styles
- A keen eye for color harmonies, lighting, perspective and materials
- Processes and methods to optimize space usage of mobile art assets
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.