Hey you! Are you a creative mind with a knack for social media and a passion for mobile games? If so, we've got an exciting opportunity that's right up your alley!
We create games to spread joy to millions of people across the globe! Our social media team works to foster a community of passionate fans who share a love for our games. As a Social Media Artist Intern, you’ll help us to create exciting and eye-catching visuals for our social media channels. From game updates to character stories, mini contests to special day themes – you'll have a chance to unleash your creative abilities in various contents.
Join us on this thrilling journey to make an impact worldwide, apply now!
What you’ll do during your internship
- Help us to create stunning and engaging illustration, graphics design and animations for our social media channels
- Work closely with the social media team to captivate and entertain our current users across all platforms
- Contribute to brainstorms for contents to grow social media engagement, reach, audience for all accounts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and techniques
What you’ll learn
- Conceptual thinking, design, illustration, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Relevant applications, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
- Being enrolled in university and currently in your 3rd or 4th year of Graphic Design, Animation or a related field of studies
- A schedule that allows you to work 3 days for a minimum of 6 months
- Basic graphic design and illustration skills & knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Interest in and understanding of social media, gaming, and internet culture
- A portfolio highlights your creative skills
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.