At Peak, we are reaching hundreds of millions of users with our products. Marketing team is at the core of developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to create impact and reach even more users.
We’re looking for fresh graduates to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. You will improve your analytical skills, develop understanding of business drivers and advance manipulating data to obtain high-quality actionable insights. You will experience teaming up with Marketing Artists to come up with new creative ideas and learn combining a data-driven approach with creative skills.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands-on creative environment for new grads. If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where you can force the limits to turn data into action, come and join us.
Learn more about how we work in Marketing here!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Focusing on innovation and testing to discover new platforms and strategies to grow our user base
- Managing and optimizing user acquisition campaigns on all channels by crunching numbers and analyzing performance
- Identifying key growth opportunities by monitoring market trends and doing competitor research
- Working closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook, Google, Ad networks, DSPs, etc.
- Defining the right KPIs and conducting analysis of campaigns in order to have a deeper understanding of the target audience
- Collaborating with Marketing Artists to provide insight, helping produce new key performance marketing creatives
- Working collaboratively with Big Data/BI teams to deeply understand our users, analyzing their behaviours and spotting opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the life cycle
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
What you will learn in this role
- Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display & Programmatic Advertising
- Working with huge data sets and deduce actionable insights
- Improved perception of creative concepts
- Agile decision-making
- Building relationships with global companies
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.