We are delighted to be part of millions of users’ daily life. We are looking for Marketing Artists to join our in-house Marketing Team to reach even more people and tell them about our products.
Marketing Artist produces high-end marketing creatives, which help us improve our marketing efforts and find new engaged users. Following the latest technologies, tools and trends very closely, we are always seeking new ways to communicate with people. We have the courage to try and learn things that have never been done before and explore the edges.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images, animated motion graphics, and other online advertising media units
- Work together as the whole Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on the data and brainstorm on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high-quality consumer facing visuals
- Analyze small-medium datasets related to marketing creative performances
- Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third-party vendors for visual creation processes
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
- Interest in Motion Graphics
- 1+ year of work experience
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Creating 2D motion graphics
- Relevant industry standard applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.