Do you want a job where you can make a difference? If you want to see the direct impact that your ideas and designs can have, we have what you’re looking for! We aspire to produce marketing videos to reach audiences across the globe. We are looking for talented artists to engage with our potential users through attention-grabbing artworks.
Your videos will showcase our exciting games and reach millions of users through mobile ads. We are always looking for new ways to communicate with people. We have the courage and open-mindedness needed to experiment with new ideas and strategies, to keep innovating and learning, taking us to the bleeding edge of innovation. If you want a job that keeps you learning and growing, come join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Creating engaging videos for product-related marketing campaigns including animated motion graphics and other online advertising media creatives
- Working together with an experienced and dynamic Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on data and optimisation - brainstorming on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transforming key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
- Interpreting small and medium datasets to optimize the performance of video assets
- Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third-party vendors for visual creation processes
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
- 1+ year of work experience
- Good knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- A portfolio of existing videos you’ve made which shows your ability to work with different styles and techniques
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Creating 2D motion graphics
- Being able observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Deeper proficiency in digital visualization tools
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.