We are looking for motivated, collaborative and analytical interns to join our Marketing Team in Spring 2021. You will be part of the marketing team in managing and optimizing marketing campaigns of our products on all performance channels.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Help to manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels
- Work closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook, Google, DSPs, Ad networks etc.
- Support team to A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results
- Identify key growth opportunities by crunching numbers and analyzing performance
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data
- Collaborate with creative team to provide insight and help to produce new key creatives
What you’ll learn during your internship
- Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display & Programmatic Advertising
- Working with huge data sets and deduce actionable insights
- Improved perception of creative concepts
- Agile decision-making
- Building relationships with global companies
- Stay up-to-date on most recent advancements in the gaming industry and experiment with new ideas
Here’s what you’ll need
- Being currently in your 4th year of studies and last semester in university
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 3 days a week
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to learn developing and implementing marketing strategies and have passion for games, we’d like to hear from you
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.