We are looking for an Office Assistant who is interested in experiencing and working in a dynamic business environment. As an Office Assistant, it’s important that you are organized, accurate and pay close attention to detail in order to make sure that day-to-day office tasks run smoothly.
What you’ll do
- Handle front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, receiving telephone calls, providing general information, taking messages, forward calls as appropriate
- Manage processes required correspondence, email, and phone traffic
- Open and route incoming mail flow; distribute correspondence and other material to appropriate people in and out of the office
- Maintain contacts and calendars
- Recommend management action to improve standard operating procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Assistant in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage to shift between multiple tasks
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets etc.
- Strong organizational skills and analytical thinking
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all company levels
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.