We’re a team. We think big because we have big goals to achieve. We don’t mind putting effort and enormous resources behind various concepts, because learning is priceless for us. The essence of all of our efforts is exploring the chance to take a leap, move the needle and try something that others wouldn't dare..
At Peak, we reach hundreds of millions of users with our products. Our Marketing Team is at the core of developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to create impact and reach even more users.
We’re looking for someone to accompany us on this journey. We want a Performance Marketing Specialist with a passion for games, innovation, and pushing boundaries.
Here's what you'll be doing as the latest addition to our Toon Blast Marketing Team
- Managing and optimizing Toon Blast user acquisition campaigns on all performance channels
- Working closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook, Google, Ad networks, DSPs, etc.
- Defining the right KPIs for Toon Blast campaigns and developing marketing initiatives & optimizations according to these goals
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of campaigns in order to have a deeper understanding of the target audience
- Continuously testing and delivering new approaches based on A/B or multivariable tests
- Proposing and implementing successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data
- Collaborating with Marketing Artists to provide insight, helping produce new key performance marketing creatives
- Working collaboratively with Big Data/BI teams to deeply understand our Toon Blast users, analyzing their behaviours and spotting opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the life cycle
- Running end-to-end growth marketing campaigns and initiatives: identifying opportunities, prioritizing projects, designing experiments, developing campaign strategy, and analyzing execution and results
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- 1-5 years of job experience
- Strong analytical skills
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Working with huge data sets and deducing actionable insights
- Improving perception of creative concepts
- Agile decision-making
- Building relationships with global companies
- Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display & Programmatic Advertising
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.