Are you passionate about gaming? We’re looking for talented QA Specialists who want to help us provide an excellent and seamless gaming experience to our millions of users worldwide.
As a member of our product team, you will work with software engineers and artists to create and perform test scenarios for our games.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Working in a cross-functional and agile team, performing manual tests of all game features.
- Conceiving, creating and executing new test cases during the entire development cycle.
- Developing a great knowledge of the games to deep dive into every detail.
- Assessing the stability and usability of our gaming experiences.
- Detecting bugs and accurately reporting issues to help maintain the best possible gaming experience.
- Meticulously applying every step of test cases to prevent potential malfunctions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree
- 1+ year of experience
- A keen attention to detail
What you will learn in this role
- How to provide a high-quality, seamless gaming experience.
- Understanding potential friction points and what impacts a user’s gaming journey.
- Learning more about the game creation process from conception to creation and optimization.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.