We are looking for experienced 2D Animators to join our Marketing Team! We create high-end marketing videos to reach audiences across the globe and showcase our games. We aim to always improve our marketing efforts and find new engaged users.
As a 2D Animator in our in-house art team, you’ll help us create eye-catching mobile ads with your animations. In the production cycle of a motion graphics video, you’ll illustrate new frames with existing items and characters. You will work closely with Marketing Artists to take decisions on concepts and animate your designs as needed. If you want to be a part of this collaborative team, come join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Creating 2D animations of stylized characters and in-game items for our games’ marketing campaigns
- Working together with the whole Marketing team to make concept decisions
- Illustrating existing characters and items in new concepts
- In addition to producing animations, you will also create style frames from concept to execution
- Storyboarding and animating ad creative ideas with strong drawing skills, and a demonstrated sense of storytelling, staging, composition, and character acting
- Iterating visuals and animations with the team
- Providing original 2D special effects that will enhance videos produced by our Motion Graphic Designers
- Conducting research and establishing artistic benchmarks to support creative concepts
- Providing design feedback to internal and 3rd party collaborators
- Creating layered compositions of your 2d designs, which can then be translated to movement in After Effects
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
- Experience with bone and sprite sheet animation style
- Basic skills in graphic design, fine arts, illustration or visual arts
- Good knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Spine, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- 3+ years of experience creating 2D Animations
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.