We are honored to be a daily part of millions of people’s lives with our games. It inspires us each day. Our social media pages give a voice to our games and allow us to create global communities where our fans and players can come together.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Customer Experience Team. To help us reach even more people and build stronger and more engaged communities. As Social Media Manager, you’ll work on social media posts and content strategy, promote our top grossing games, create user engagement and provide insight to make better data-driven marketing decisions. If you want a job where you can have a real impact and reach millions, come and join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Developing concepts and designs for social media, creating and implementing a strategy that grows product and social engagement, reach, audience size, and conversion.
- Running day-to-day operations across platforms, including creating native social content and managing the publishing across our Games’ social media channels.
- Creating briefs for the creation and production of visual content for Instagram, Facebook and other social channels by collaborating with internal creative teams.
- Supporting your team to create fan-page contest posts, picking the winners and announcing them. Keeping communication fun and engaging.
- Monitoring, researching, and staying ahead of mobile game industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push our social media efforts forward with speed and efficiency.
- Moderating and doing community management for Facebook fan pages and other social networks.
- Analyzing performance metrics for campaigns, understanding the effectiveness of content strategy as well as copy and creatives, and finally making recommendations for continuous improvement and optimization.
Desired skills and experiences
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 2-4 years of similar experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determining improvements
- Experience in creating and managing social network communities
- Experience using Socialbakers, Hootsuite, and similar tools is a plus
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.