We’re a small and tight-knit team that is working on a completely new project within Peak that utilizes AI at its core.
At Peak, we put progress and creating impact at the core of our existence, and as a team we all strive for this goal relentlessly. As such, we have formed a new team within Peak that will try to tackle impossible problems by first becoming a team and then learning and progressing continuously.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our newly formed team to create a world-class backend infrastructure that our app will thrive on.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Crafting and maintaining backend services using Go.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable, low latency services, APIs and tools required to support our brand new app.
- Taking an active role in improving our engineering culture by designing, testing and documenting.
- Working closely with our Mobile and Product Teams for the integration of new versions as well as features using an iterative approach.
- Securing performance, reliability and security of our app.
- Engaging in a test-driven approach: verifying the functionality of code and components through implementation of unit and integration tests.
Desired skills and experiences
- Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department.
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Designing and implementing high-quality, well-tested, and production-ready software from initial development to ongoing, scalable, production operation.
- Linux servers and Linux shells.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.