We are looking for motivated interns to join our Engineering Team for 2 months during summer. You will experience game development methods that bring to life new features, items and levels in our games which are enjoyed by millions of people.
From day one, you will be fully integrated into the team and tackling the same challenges as the engineering team does everyday. As a Software Engineer Intern, you will be using your theoretical knowledge in practice. You will be working in a team of motivated and experienced individuals ranging from Software Engineers, Artists to Product managers in order to develop, maintain and grow our mobile games.
What you'll learn during your internship
- Help to build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day.
- Support the team in designing, implementing, testing and maintaining our casual gaming products.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games.
- Writing clean and sustainable code. Every line of code we write is destined to work within one of our products for many years to come and you will learn how to write code with this long-term approach.
- By participating in code-reviews you’ll discover the upsides of creating software as a team.
- Experience the application of engineering skills and computer science fundamentals in practice.
- Good command of programming languages, such as C#.
- Software architecture design, OOP and design patterns principles on various scales.
- Work with innovative, great, fun people!
Here's what you''ll need
- Being enrolled in university and currently in your 3rd or 4th year of Computer Science / Computer Engineering or a related field of studies.
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 2 months full-time during summer.
- There’s no need to have prior game development experience. If you are an engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you.
- An interest and passion for gaming
- Excellent research and social skills
- Knowledge of any game engines
- Experience with Unity is a plus
- You love to learn new things and expand your skills as an engineer
- Fast learner, self motivated person who focused on product development.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.