Are you a Game UI Artist who is passionate about illustrating joyful UI elements while developing user-friendly interfaces? We are looking for a Game UI Artist who will create a smooth, functional, intuitive, and entertaining user experience for our games.
You will be involved in all aspects of the game development circle, executing all UI design stages from the initial concept to the final hand-off to engineering. You’ll cooperate with product specialists, artists, and engineers to define and implement creative solutions for the improvement of product directions, visuals, and experience.
Here are a couple of examples of what a Game UI Artist will be doing.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Illustrate clear and attractive Game UI elements such as buttons, icons, widgets, and other game elements
- Conceptualize designs and visual prototypes
- Conduct layout adjustments based on changing requirements and user feedback
- Encourage the continuous use of feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
- Keep your understanding and knowledge up to date with the latest UI design approaches
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in a related field
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.