Are you a Game UI Artist who is passionate about illustrating joyful UI elements while developing user-friendly interfaces? We are looking for a Game UI Artist who will create a smooth, functional, intuitive, and entertaining user experience for our games.
As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in every stage of the game development cycle, overseeing all aspects of UI design from initial concept to final hand-off to engineering. You’ll cooperate with different crafts such as Product, Art, and Engineering to define and implement creative solutions to improve product directions, visuals, and experience.
If you find this is what you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. And check out this link to see UI elements our Art team has created for our games!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Illustrate clear and attractive Game UI elements such as buttons, icons, widgets, and others
- Conceptualize designs and visual prototypes
- Conduct layout adjustments based on changing requirements and user feedback
- Encourage the continuous use of feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
- Keep your understanding and knowledge up to date with the latest UI design approaches
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in a related field
- Aware of industry-standard applications
- Good grasp of the essentials of mobile game art and interest in Peak’s art style
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.