We are looking for an experienced Illustrator to help us develop cutting-edge visual elements for our products. You will act as the driving creative force for our products, participating in the design execution from concept to completion.
Here we have a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within the same team who pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation. We need someone who is excited to be part of the team to create stunning work.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Making concepts and implementing creative art solutions for our products
- Collaborating with other illustrators and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Adjusting artworks by incorporating input from data and test
- Growing and fostering a user-oriented design culture
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience in graphic design, fine art, illustration or visual arts
- Good knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of processes, pipelines and best practices of art production
- Flexible with diverse subject matters and art styles
- A keen eye for color harmonies, lighting, perspective and materials
- Processes and methods to optimize space usage of mobile art assets
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.