Are you an Illustrator with a deep understanding of visual development and passionate about game art? If you want to be part of a team that is on a colorful journey, you are welcome to join us!
Here, in our team, we are crafting the most enjoyable and fun games for global audiences. Behind the scenes, we have autonomous and multidisciplinary teams to work side by side to strive for quality and creativity for the best game experience. As a part of our team, you will be the driving creative force for the final outcome from a spark of an idea. While creating the visually appealing and product-oriented artwork, you will be responsible for helping the team to ensure that the ideas and visions are aesthetically conveyed to the game.
Let us know if you are interested in engaging users with your tasteful illustrations! And check out this link to see incredible designs our illustrators have created for our world!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Make concepts and implement creative art solutions for our products such as concepts for in-game items and illustrations for maps, splash screens, and characters
- Collaborate with other illustrators and developers to understand and address feedback for iterations
- Adjust artworks by incorporating input from data and A/B tests
- Grow and foster a user-oriented design culture
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience in graphic design, fine art, illustration, or visual arts
- Good knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Know-how of processes, pipelines, and best practices of art production
- A keen eye for color harmonies, lighting, perspective, and materials
- Understanding of processes and methods to optimize space usage of mobile art assets
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
- Good grasp of the essentials of mobile game art and interest in Peak’s art style with the willingness to take it to the new heights
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- Support for your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits