Do you prefer to pursue your backend engineering career in a high-scale environment?
- Serving daily over 10M users
- 620M requests per day for a single game
- MySQL reaching over 80K QPS
If this size interests you, we’d like to hear from you and have you aboard.
Here’s what you'll do
- Craft and maintain backend services, you will be responsible for backend (server-side) projects
- Design and implement highly scalable, low latency services, and manage API’s and tools required to support new game and platform functionality and releases
- Maintain and enhance existing code base using best practices in Software Engineering
- Brainstorm new ideas with your team to continually iterate and improve the user experience of our games
- Monitor the system and implement and check features, through collaboration with game players
- Secure and improve game performance, reliability and security
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- Experience in Java Spring Boot based software development and backend systems
- Having experience in casual mobile games is a big advantage
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with Memcache, Redis, Elasticsearch and Docker is a plus
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Apart from language and technology, an understanding of software architecture design, OOP and principles of design patterns on various scales
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for developing, releasing, and maintaining high-quality code
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.